Ads Top

Eurovision 2021 - First Semi Final - TOP 16 after 1st rehearsals

 



16. North Macedonia: Vasil - Here I Stand

In my opinion most failure part of performance is the song, or maybe the Dotterdam lights. Nothing new, nothing special. Anyway I like the lighting. My note: 4/10


15. Norway: TIX - Fallen Angel

I like the song, but performance for me ruin everything! Its 2021, not 2001. My note: 4.5/10


14. Slovenia: Ana Soklič - Amen

Nice song, nice look, stunning lightings, but I just don't get it - feels nothing special. My note: 5/10


13. Belgium: Hooverphonic - The Wrong Place

Love and hype the song, performance is ain't best, but not wrong at all. It's such strong semi. My note: 7/10


12. Australia: Montaigne - Technicolour

Hope Montaigne will qualify, love the modern vibe there. But as I wrote: such strong semi! My note: 8/10.


11. Sweden: Tusse - Voices

A milion voices, but common song from Sweden. It surly will qualify, but for me there is lots more better songs here. My note: 8/10


10. Romania: Roxen - Amnesia

Love the song and from the 1st place after rehearsal drop to 10th. I don't like the outfit and the singing. Maybe the second round of rehearsals will be better for Roxen. My note: 8.5/10 after all.




09. Croatia: Albina - Tick-Tock

Such a suprise! Grown up on me a lot after rehearsal. I love the "superwomen" concept of staging in TikTok colors! My note: 9/10




08. Russia: Manizha - Russian Woman

Every listening is groving up on me! It seems like the singer gonna do it well on stage! My note: 9/10




07. Azerbaijan: Efendi - Mata Hari

Love song, but I'm waiting for the on point performance next time. Love Efendi and wish her well! My note: 9/10




06. Ireland: Lesley Roy - Maps

I Love the book idea. It's my little dream seeing Maps on top 10 ESC 2021 final. I wish she will sing it well live! My note: 9.5/10



05. Lithuania: The Roop - Discoteque

Let's discoteque! Like the song, and the whole image is clear and nice. Love lighting and psychodelic moves! My note: 9.5/10




04. Israel: Eden Alene - Set Me Free

LOVE: SONG, SINGING, ARTIST, DANCE, LIGHTING, THE WHOLE PACKAGE! My note: 10/10




03. Ukraine: Go_A - Shum

Another psychodelic performance, of course in a good way! Wish best for Ukraine! My note: 10/10




02. Malta: Destiny - Je Me Casse

Love the song, love the artist, but candy presentation? After all it's good, but I hope second rehearsal will show us different concept, the winning one! My note: 10/10




01. Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo

Ayeah, ayeah FIRE! Love song, clothing, artist, Lady Gaga vibe, the whole image! Deserve better place than Eleni 2018, oh, it means WINNING! Finger crossed! My note: DOUZE POINTS! 




Thanks for your time! See you soon!

Brak komentarzy:

Dziękuję za komentarz :)

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.