Ads Top

Eurovision 2021 - Second Semi Final - Top 17 after 1st rehearsals

 

The Eurovision Hairography


17. Denmark: Fyr & Flamme - Øve os på hinanden

I don't get that song. Just totally don't feel it anyway. For me that one is a trash itself. Denmark, I'm sorry, zero points!


16. Poland: Rafał - The Ride

Song isn't good, don't match to Rafał in my opinion. Anyway, he just can't sing. Another sorry, but 2/10 from me.


15. Portugal: Black Mamba - Love Is On My Side

The easy way to fall asleep. Don't feel it anyway, sadly. But I like the simple but effective stage presentation. My note: 4/10.


14. Georgia: Tornike Kipiani - You

I like the melody, but lyric is not very poetic. Or maybe it's too poetic for me. Simple staging here also, but giving that vibe. My note: 6/10.


13. Austria: Vincent Bueno - Amen

Like the lyric and melody, even artist and good performance, but after all don't feel that song at all. Nice job, but for today just 6.5/10 from me.


12. Estonia: Uku Suviste - The Lucky One

I don't like Uku's voice and singing style, but he have good song and performance after all. For diving effect: 7/10.


11. Czech Republic: Benny Cristo - Omaga

I like Omaga. The stage could look better, and he could sing better. Waiting for second rehearsal. My note for today: 7/10.


10. Latvia: Samanta Tīna - The Moon Is Rising

I like diversity, that's why here is Samanta. Loved her 2020 entry more, but I just have to support her. Staging looks nice, but could be improved. My note: 8/10.




09. Finland: Blind Channel - Dark Side

Like that entry very much. I'm not curious about lyric, but I'm try'na concentrate at whole look. Nice job then! My note: 8.5/10.




08. Albania: Anxhela Peristeri - Karma

Hello Beyonce! She looks stunning on stage, that's it. Liked song, especially ethnic elements. For those look: 9/10.




07. Iceland: Daði & Gagnamagnið - 10 Years

How could it keep getting better? I really like Icelandic entry this year. Finger crossed even if I feel a little bit of lack of sth here. Another 9/10 here.




06. Moldova: Natalia Gordienko - Sugar

GIVE ME SOME, SUGAR! I'm sooooo into this performace! The one made for me. Love the dance moves, music, lyric, artist, just love it. For this semi first 10/10.




05. Switzerland: Gjon's Tears - Tout l'univers

He impressing me time after time. I like the stage concept, but don't feel like it's the winning one. After all it's clear 10/10. His song is stunning! 




04. Serbia: Hurricane - Loco Loco

That trio drived me crazy! I feel very loco loco and love that song. The performance may seems little bit empty, but it give space for that hurricane! My note: 10/10.




03. Bulgaria: Victoria - Growing Up Is Getting Old

I felt in love, I felt in love, I gave my heart to Victoria and her staging! I feel her soul here, that's it! Clear 10/10!




02. San Marino: Senhit - Adrenalina

I just wish as well as I can for Senhit. San Marino gave a lot of money here. They have dancers, they have star, they have stage concept, they have Flo Rida! My clear quilty pleasure! 10/10!




01. Greece: Stefania - Last Dance

Love Stefania, her singing and jumpin' onto nothing! Waiting for next rehearsals to have more of her! It's my DOUZE POINTS of this semi!




That's all for today! See you!


Brak komentarzy:

Dziękuję za komentarz :)

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.